For this month’s Pro Round Up for volunteer coordinators, we’ve put together a list of helpful tech tools that you may find helpful volunteer coordinators in their volunteer recruitment and marketing efforts.
Useful Tools for Volunteer Coordinators
- Wild Apricot has a great list of 29 Awesome Nonprofit Event Management Software Tools.
- CoSchedule offers a Headline Analyzer that you can use to improve your marketing content headlines.
- CoSchedule also has a Social Message Optimizer that will help you create powerful social messages that convert.
- PRLog is a service that lets you submit press releases for free.
- Pixabay, Pexels, and Unsplash are all fantastic resources for copyright-free images.
- You can use Canva to create logos and other customized images.