VolunteerPro provides online volunteer management training, coaching & community to leaders of volunteers at all levels. We share research, best practices & emerging innovations in volunteer engagement, all based on engaging today’s volunteers. Our best-in-class courses, membership community & database of tools will help you solve practical challenges & boost your results.
Wondering how VolunteerPro works and what we have to offer? Click on our frequently asked questions (FAQs) below.
About VolunteerPro Membership
As of January 2020, enrollment is open to new members at specific times throughout the year, generally in the winter and summer. This gives us the ability to better focus our time and attention on supporting our members. To join the wait list or purchase a membership, visit our Membership Page. If you join the wait-list, you will be the first to know when we open the doors for new members.
Current.ly, we have two payment plans available:
• Annual Full Pay Membership – The annual fee will be automatically renewed each year via the credit card on file. Members can change the payment method on file, or cancel my current membership, simply by emailing email@example.com anytime before their current membership period elapses.
• Monthly Membership – The credit card on file will be charged every 30 days at the per-month fee offered at enrollment. Members can change their payment method on file by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org anytime before the end of their current payment cycle.
See our service agreement for more details.
You’ll get two live trainings per month (including a 60-minute program development series masterclass with Tobi and a second 60-minute deep dive training session with Tobi or a guest instructor), a live group coaching call, access to our resource vault with masterclass replay recordings and downloads of over 300 time-saving tools, access to our ProTalk community forum where you can connect with peers, and more!
Yes! If you have 2 or more people on your team, you can purchase a bulk membership at a discount. Each team member will have their own individual community log in and profile. See our Team Registration Form for more information.
Inside our bespoke community, you’ll find a strong network of peers doing big things and cheering you on while you do the same. VolunteerPro members work at a variety of organizations — nonprofits, government agencies, and professional associations – and represent numerous causes. Some are beginners and others have been in the field for over 20 years. What unites us is our love for volunteers and making a difference.
No, access is intended for individuals and should not be shared. User names and passwords are for the use of the registered member only. Tools and templates, however, may be shared with co-workers, when appropriate, to improve volunteer programming at your organization.
If your colleagues would like to have access to live and recorded webinars, you have a few options:
- Invite co-workers to view webinars with you. This is open to as many as you can fit around the computer screen. There’s no limit on how many people in your office listen in, if they all work for your organization. But, your membership only covers one connection and one log in by you, the registered member.
- Purchase a bulk membership at a discount. Each of your co-workers would receive their own individual user name and password. If you’re interested, see our Team Registration Form for more information.
For more info on our terms for members, check out our service agreement.
About Volunteer Management Academy Courses
If you’ve ever been frustrated by training that’s full of vague “fluff” and conjecture about what might work, you’ll appreciate our focus on research-based strategies and Tobi’s 30 years of experience in the trenches as a nonprofit professional.
We keep up to date on the evolving academic research. What’s even better – we cite it in our training slides so you can dive deeper if you want.
All you need is a computer or mobile device and an internet connection. We use Kajabi as our course platform, which is extremely user friendly, and easy to access on the go with the Kajabi mobile app! You will listen to the course material via your computer or device speakers. You may also want to use headphones or ear buds, so you don’t disturb those around you.
It varies. Spotlight Courses generally run anywhere from two to three hours. Signature Courses run five hours or longer. Every course is broken down into easily digestible segments so you can finish it at your own pace! What’s more, even if you have just 15 minutes at a time, our platform tracks your progress so the next time you log in you can pick up right where you left off!
Spotlight Courses are short, focused on-demand courses that do not include group coaching. Enrollment is open year ‘round. Signature Courses are longer, more in-depth courses that include live group coaching sessions. In general, enrollment for these courses opens once or twice per year.
Yes! Our course platform, Kajabi, offers a free mobile app you can download to your device so you can access your course no matter where you are!
The course material is developed and presented by Tobi Johnson, CVA, founder of VolunteerPro and president of Tobi Johnson & Associates. There may be occasions in which Tobi will invites other guests to present alongside her.
No, access if for you alone. If you are interested, discounted group rates are available. Information sheets can be found at the bottom of the sales page of each course. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once you successfully complete all course modules and quizzes, our system will send you an email that certifies your participation and completion and details how many PDU’s the course is worth.
If you have trouble logging into your account, and your internet connection is working, it’s likely for one of these reasons:
- Your login info is incorrect: If you forgot the email you used to create your account, first try to reset your log in using the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the login page. If you continue to have problems, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
- You forgot your password: You can reset your password using the email you used to register your account or by using the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the login page.
For any other issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, no. However, we invite you to try our Free Mini Course: The Art & Science of Volunteer Accountability to experience our learning platform and the quality of our instruction. You can enroll here.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and also PayPal.
In general, payments are processed without a problem. There are several reasons why your credit card purchase might not be working. Generally, it is due to a problem at the credit card’s issuing bank.
Check the following:
- Do the name, address, CVV code, and number you have typed in match what is on the card? Your bank will sometimes reject even a small deviation.
- Does the zip code you are using match the zip code the bank has on file?
- Do you live in a foreign country? Sometimes your bank will block payment because they think it is fraudulent. Call the number on the back of the card and let them know it is a legitimate charge.
- You may have maxed out your charge attempts in our system. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that they be erased.
You can also try using PayPal for your purchase.
Yes, but they must be received before you will be granted access to membership and/or the online course platform. Email us at email@example.com to request more information and an invoice.
Yes! Once you purchase, the system will email you a receipt. If you don’t see it, check your spam or promotions folder. If you still can’t find it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your receipt!