On-Demand Volunteer Management Training at Your Fingertips
Our on-demand bundles feature our most popular content. Because the webinars are pre-recorded, you can watch them as many times as you’d like, and your toolkits will always be ready for download.
These are no ordinary webinars. Each training is packed with fresh, research-based strategies and takeaways. Each bundle also include ready-made tools you can use right away to convert learning into action. Courses are led by author and expert, Tobi Johnson, MA, CVA who shares her best practices.
Already purchased an On-Demand Bundle?
Learn evidence-based tactics to find and engage qualified, committed volunteers.
- [Webinar Recording] Work With Human Nature: Using Psychology to Recruit Volunteers
- [Webinar Recording] Write Volunteer Recruitment Ads That Get Clicks
Learn to use our tools to evaluate your volunteer program and design metrics to track progress.
- [Webinar Recording] Program Evaluation from the Inside Out: How to Conduct a DIY Volunteer Program Audit
- [Webinar Recording] Count What Matters: How to Develop Smart Outcome Metrics for Volunteer Programs
Learn how to improve staff buy-in for volunteer services and boost the support available to you.
- [Webinar Recording] Messaging to Upper Management: How to Launch a Campaign of Influence
- [Webinar Recording] The Win-Win: Training Front-line Staff to Lead Volunteers
Buying More Than One On-Demand Volunteer Management Training Bundle? Consider a VolunteerPro Membership
Community members get 24-7 access to our vast library of over 40 previously recorded webinars and over 120 instantly downloadable resources. The courses below are in the community right now. Learn more about membership here.
Need Your Certified in Volunteer Administration (CVA) Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Our on-demand volunteer management training counts as self-study. You can earn 1.0 PDU per 60-minute webinar included in each bundle. For more details, see the CVA renewal guidelines.