Show Volunteer Outcomes with the Scorecard for Volunteer Services
A Balanced Scorecard is a strategic performance management tool that can be used to identify, set and manage key outcomes across a wide set of interests and functions. It was originally developed in the private sector, but has real value for nonprofits, too.
Specifically, a Balanced Scorecard for Volunteer Services can help organizations:
- Hone in on what you are trying to accomplish
- Align daily volunteer and staff work with the overall strategy
- Prioritize projects, products, services, and new initiatives
- Measure and monitor progress towards strategic targets
- Communicate progress and outcomes to funders
It is one powerful tool!
We believe in its strength to define and communicate compelling impacts so much that we created a template. Now, you can create one for yourself.