Advocating for Volunteer Coordinators
- Natalye Paquin, CEO at Points of Light, talks about Experiencing the Living Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King.
- Elisa Kosarin at Twenty Hats has some great advice around intention-setting that may make your year of #volmgmt SO much better.
- In the final post of a three-part series, Mel and Pearl Shaw at the Memphis Daily News share why hiring a volunteer manager is the key to nonprofit success.
- Here are some hilarious volunteer coordinator New Year’s resolutions from Meridian Swift (including flipping over a table!).
- Rob Jackson shares two reasons why another pledge to volunteer won’t transform volunteering.
- Seth Godin has an interesting take on getting paid what you deserve.
Volunteer Advice & Involvement
- Mandy James, Policy and Engagement Manager with Volunteering Matters, reminds us how being a volunteer can transform your life.
- Do you have volunteer fatigue? Ryan Stephens with Volunteer Edmonton has some great questions you can ask yourself to find out.
- Interested in getting outdoors and volunteering? The National Park Service is looking for volunteers to serve at various sites.
2018 Volunteer Management Progress Report
We’re working hard on crunching the numbers and finalizing the 2018 Volunteer Management Progress Report. We plan to share it with all of you on January 31!
Our January-April training calendar is now live! Take a look at all of our upcoming webinars here: https://volpro.net/volunteer-management-webinars/.