FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COVID-19 Resources for Volunteer Coordinators
View our comprehensive resource list to help you navigate volunteer engagement during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Knoxville, TN, May 12, 2020:
The global COVID-19 virus outbreak has reached pandemic proportions and has been slowly, but persistently pulling at the social structures and everyday lives of citizens around the world. The Coronavirus is impacting volunteerism, too.
VolunteerPro has been keeping it’s community members and the general public up to date on the latest COVID–19 developments with regard to how to engage volunteers during this time.
Please review our list of resources below:
- Coronavirus & Volunteers: Your Guide for Managing Uncertainty
- COVID-19 & Volunteer Organizations: Business Continuity & Recovery Planning
- Volunteer Ethics & Risk Management: Should You Bring Volunteers In?
- Building a Sense of Volunteer Community During COVID-19
- How to Engage Online Volunteers During COVID-19
- My Top Nonprofit Webinar Advice from a Decade Online
- Working Remotely: Boost the Impact of Your Nonprofit Communications with Stakeholders
- Facebook Live Video: Managing Volunteers During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Facebook Live Video: Your Q&A about the COVID-19 Crisis
- Facebook Live Video: Managing Remote Workforce during COVID-19
- Facebook Live Video: Your 90 Day COVID-19 Plan
- Facebook Live Video: 5 Ways to Take Your Training Online
- Facebook Live Video: Keep Your Volunteer Community Close During COVID-19
- Facebook Live Video: My Top Webinar Tips from a Decade Online
CEO and Founder, Tobi Johnson, has based all of VolunteerPro’s resources and community on 30+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector, neuroscience, and state-of-the-industry research. VolunteerPro also keeps pace with emerging technology and innovation and shares actionable plans nonprofit’s can take to increse volunteer engagement within their organization’s.
“Each week, we’re pivoting to address topics that are being actively discussed in our Insiders Group on Facebook and our VolunteerPro Membership Community around the COVID-19 Pandemic” said Johnson. “With these resources, it is our goal to be your touchpoint during this unprecedented time.”
To receive updates everytime we release a new blog post, go to: https://volpro.net/newsletter-subscription/
About VolunteerPro: VolunteerPro is the leading provider of online volunteer management training, coaching, and community. The organization was founded by Tobi Johnson, MA, CVA, an expert and master trainer in volunteer engagement and president of Tobi Johnson & Associates. Tobi write Chapter 1 of Volunteer Engagement 2.0: Ideas and Insights for Transforming Volunteer Programs in a Changing World, published by Jossey-Bass in 2015.
Contact: Tobi Johnson
President & Founder