Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Post your questions and comments for Lesson 8 below.

• Jenny Beatty

Having drag and drop issues again with the quiz for this one. It froze after I made 2 selections and would not allow me to do the final 2.

• Barb Sheffer

Branching and rebranching are new concepts to me. I’m looking to see if our survey tool has this capability. I hope so! I’m planning to ask early a question like your example: if they volunteered, if never volunteered with organization, or if currently volunteering. For some of those responses, I want to redirect them to a short survey. Do I/ should I rebranch them back to the demographics? I would like all to complete a few demographics. Related to my Lesson 9 question, are all responses completing the full survey and the short survey figured into the sample size?

• Tobi Johnson

@Barb — “Do I/ should I rebranch them back to the demographics?” — Yes, absolutely. With branching, you can show segments(or categories) of you volunteers only specific questions and still have all of the general data (e.g., demographics, satisfaction, etc.) for your whole group. This makes data analysis a LOT easier, and you can still sort groups out and analyze them on their own.

“[A]re all responses completing the full survey and the short survey figured into the sample size?” — Go with the large group when figuring the level of accuracy of your sample size.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.