[Webinar] Volunteer Management Communications:
How to Keep the Connection With Volunteers You Don’t See
Tuesday, March 7, 1:00PM – 2:00PM EST/10:00AM – 11:00AM PST
Do you struggle to keep up contacts with large numbers of volunteers?
Do you feel like you’re losing volunteers because you don’t stay in touch with each and every one?
Do you wonder if it’s even possible to bond with volunteers you don’t see on a regular basis?
Join us and learn how to maintain strong, ongoing relationships with offsite and distant volunteers
through low-cost digital volunteer communications tactics.
More and more our society stays in touch via digital media. Most people, regardless of age, will get and share information using a digital device at some point every day. But, many volunteer organizations haven’t yet tapped the power of our digital age to connect and deepen relationships with volunteers throughout their lifecycle.
Setting us a volunteer communications strategy may sound expensive, but it isn’t. There are more low-cost and easy-to-use software solutions than ever to get and stay connected. Why not use them to your advantage?
In this webinar, we will share ideas for volunteer communications strategies using a variety of media. By communicating regularly and authentically, you build and sustain the trust of your most important supporters and make volunteers feel like a valued part of your team.
You’ll learn …
- How to reduce virtual distance and deepen relationships using digital tools
- How to give new volunteers a warm welcome without individual emails or calls
- Creative ways to recognize volunteer contributions when you’re not face-to-face
- Software tools you can use that are easy on the budget
- How to tame you volunteer communications calendar, so it feels less chaotic
You’ll get these BONUS materials …
- Sample Volunteer Welcome Email Campaign
- Low-Cost Communications Software Platform List
- Volunteer Communications Calendar
- PDF of Slides
- Video Recording of the Webinar
Free for VolunteerPro members | Join VolunteerPro
$59 for non-members | CLICK Here to Register
Tobi Johnson is president and founder of VolunteerPro | Tobi Johnson & Associates and is an international speaker and expert in the field of volunteerism. With over 30 years nonprofit experience, Tobi focuses exclusively on training and consulting with nonprofits to strengthen their volunteer strategy.