FREE [Webinar] Prep for National Volunteer Week:
Creative Tools & Tips for Meaningful Recognition
Thursday, April 6, 1:00PM – 2:00PM EST/10:00AM – 11:00AM PST
Join us and learn creative tips, tools, and ideas for warmly appreciating and inspiring volunteers
during national celebrations of volunteerism.
Are you ready to acknowledge volunteers for all they have done for your cause & community?
Are you looking to breathe new life into your National Volunteer Week activities?
Are you seeking inspiration and ideas to make them truly memorable?
Have you never celebrated National Volunteer Week & wonder where to start?
National Volunteer Week celebrations (April 23-29, 2017 in the US & Canada) are fantastic opportunities to band with others to recognize and thank your volunteers for their vital contributions of time and talent.
They have additional benefits, too. They help raise the profile of volunteerism in your community. They help volunteer coordinators potently communicate the value of volunteers to their co-workers. They also inspire current volunteers to recommit their efforts and purpose, even in times of struggle.
In this free webinar, we’ll share actionable tactics for planning an awesome National Volunteer Week. We will focus on how to use the structure of a marketing awareness campaign to build consistency and share examples of successful creative campaigns. We will also leave plenty of time for questions from the audience.
You’ll learn …
- How to link your celebration activities with holidays & events to get greater “lifts” in awareness
- How to “brand” your volunteer recognition celebrations so they are lively, consistent & memorable
- How others have used creative marketing-based appreciation to thank donors & supporters
- How to use internet tools to organize & implement your campaign
You’ll get these BONUS materials …
- National Volunteer Week Marketing Dos & Don’ts Tip Sheet
- National Volunteer Week Social Media Graphic for Download
- PDF of Slides
- Video Recording of the Webinar
FREE for Everyone | CLICK Here to Register
Your guest presenter, Beth Brodovsky of Iris Creative and the Nonprofit Toolkit has extensive experience in nonprofit branding and marketing. She will share her best practices based on years of experience working with nonprofit and government organizations of all kinds.